Every May, the sky is bluer, the field’s greener and the flowers more beautiful: every year it's my birthday and that of my best friend, we have the opportunity to celebrate together, but last year at our birthday party eighteen years, it has been the best celebration we have had together.

Everything starts a week before. First, I went to his house because we were going for a walk with his family to a water park, when I arrived I remember it as a very nice place, there were many slides and pools with different shapes and functions, when we arrived we only cared about two things, that the weather was nice and he had enough food to enjoy the day, but his mom surprised us because she already had all the food ready, it was also very hot, the perfect weather to swim, the only thing left was to enjoy and not die trying.

Second, throughout the week until our birthday, they gave us little details that made our days more special, our gifts were always double because my parents also gave her gifts, and her parents also gave me, that's how I spent the week with small gifts.

One day before our birthday, my parents organized a dinner for us with the two families, it was a very special night because it is always very nice when our families get together, it was a more intimate meeting but without a doubt one of the best experiences after so many years being friends.

Finally, the day of the party arrived, it was very fun to celebrate our birthday with our friends and family, the party was a success because we all had a lot of fun.

This year, my friend and I have saved enough to have our first trip without parents, I am very excited to fulfill that dream.

Comentarios